You are searching about My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old, today we will share with you article about My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old is useful to you.
Pros And Cons When Returning To College At 40
Congratulations! All in all, going back to school is hard. Do this along with the daily lives of students who have children and jobs and are full of destruction on your hands. The pros outweigh the cons when you’re 40 and going back to school. I want to list the benefits first because I think they are encouraging to be motivating factors when I think about going back to school at 40.
The benefits of going back to school at 40
1. Completing your degree can help you professionally.
2. Even though you are 40 and considered old by your young future classmates, you bring something to the academic field that they cannot. WORKING RESULTS! Your experiences will help a lot, especially if you want to become a business major.
3. At 40 years old, you will be wise. You will find that you have patience and a greater willingness to learn. You will find that you will be more diligent in completing homework as well as asking for help from the tutors if needed.
4. If you have a family and a career, you already have the time management skills, which will help a lot while attending college.
5. You will find that the campaign can bring joy to your family while improving your family’s life is a source of inspiration. When others give up, you know that failure is not an option.
6. You will have no problem finding a social life during college. You already have family and friends. You will be able to fully focus on the academic tasks before you.
7. You will be able to bond with your teachers as you will most likely be the same age or older.
8. Your confidence rises to the top of the mountains and why wouldn’t it? When you graduate with your college degree, you’ll be relieved to know that you achieved this incredible feat while raising children and maintaining your personal life.
9. You will show everyone around you that you are a “go-getter”.
10. You will be a great role model for your children and family.
The cons of going back to school at 40:
1. You will feel strange at first because we will face facts here; you are older than most of your classes, especially if you attend day classes at your college.
2. You have to fit your college classes into your already busy life.
3. Your boss at your current job may not be supportive of your college schedule. If this happens, you may find yourself changing supportive jobs or leaving the workforce altogether, at least until you finish school. This may create financial hardship for your family.
4. You find that your energy level is not what it used to be when you were younger. Younger students don’t have children to take care of, a house to clean, a job to do, and none of your daily tasks. I would recommend energy drinks while increasing your daily exercise; of course, you have to find time to work out in a gym or more walks during the day.
5. If you have children and you are a single parent, you must make accommodation for your children while you are at school.
6. You may need to do an internship for your degree program before you graduate college. This can be a nightmare, especially if you are already working. Imagine having to work your regular job to support your family and an unpaid internship. More times or none if you are already working in a job, the college could waive the internship because let’s face it; you already have work experience at 40 years old. Be sure to ask your academic advisor about this.
7. If you are a parent, you are going to miss things with your children. Most students at 40 years of age have to go to school at night. This will eliminate important time with your children at night and bedtime.
As you can see, the pros far outweigh the cons of going back to school when you’re 40 years old. The best advice I can give to anyone attempting this important work is to never give up. It will be very desirable to give it up when you are tired from your long work day, dealing with your children, and knowing that you have to sit in class for 3 hours at night.
You have to focus on the future. What’s a year or two of your life in sacrifice when you can greatly benefit from your sacrifice with a better financial future? Hang in there and keep reaching for your goals. You will find that, at 40 years of age, you appreciate the sacrifices and opportunities that have been given to you more than your younger classmates. In the end you will be able to look back on this problem as a big milestone not only in your own life but also in the life of your family. Your family depends on you and you cannot let them down. Carry on and good luck!
Video about My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old
You can see more content about My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old
If you have any questions about My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old
My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old
way My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old
tutorial My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old
My Son Is Starting School Close To 6 Yrs Old free
#Pros #Cons #Returning #College