You are searching about My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old, today we will share with you article about My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old is useful to you.
A YouTube Blueprint For Success – Lawyer Video Marketing
YouTube is the holy grail of video sharing sites. This is the biggest, biggest, baddest and most important video sharing site on the planet. It is also owned by Google; the biggest, biggest, baddest and most important search engine on the planet. YouTube now acts as its own search engine.
YouTube success is often judged by the total number of views a particular video generates. Don’t be fooled. You can succeed with limited numbers of ideas. As long as your viewer is looking for what you have to offer, it doesn’t matter if your video has been viewed 100 times or 1000 times. Having said that, it’s clear that watching your video as often as possible is to your advantage; better overall.
Why YouTube is so good
• It is free.
• It is completely accessible, everywhere.
• It is a medium that people enjoy watching.
• You can copy and paste some code on any web page and that video appears instantly where you want it.
Why YouTube is not so good
• You have no control over what advertising content is covered on your video.
• You have no control over what similar videos appear at the end of your video that may entice a viewer to look elsewhere.
• You can’t control whether your video will be in one month, one year or five years.
• Placing your YouTube video on your business website may, in some minds, appear unprofessional. Some people think that you should host your own videos so that you have complete control over your video. This makes total sense and I believe in this 100%.
Why YouTube is great at driving traffic to your website
• With each video, you can enter your website URL (web address) to go back to your own website. This allows a viewer reading your description to get to your website with just one click. Take advantage of this important function and make sure that every description has your website URL. There are other tactics and strategies that I recommend and give freely to those people in my coaching group.
• In each video, your website URL will also be prominently displayed in the lower third of graphics, away from where YouTube prominently displays their logo. Some companies forget this and only realize it once their video is uploaded and played.
How to use a YouTube headline as your hook
• In the world of direct marketing and internet marketing, your headline is the most powerful part of your message. Why? If you can’t get your ideal client or customer to read your headline, you’ve forever lost that person’s ability to find your video, click on it, watch it to completion and know. sent to you.
• You have the opportunity to create a strong headline with every video you create. You should be writing five to ten headlines for every video you create.
• Tips: Create a controversial topic; ask a question; tell the truth; report statistics; answer a question; explain how something works.
Remember, if your headline sticks, no one will see your video; no matter what content you have to say or how good the quality of your video is.
WHAT IS IN THIS ‘DESCRIPTION’ BOX?
The second most important part of finding your video is the description box. The search engines love this box. Most video producers and website companies don’t know this and don’t really understand how important it is. Some companies put a one sentence definition here; others put in a word-for-word transcription. Both are completely wrong, and will not help your video to be found.
However, YouTube doesn’t offer much help in defining what constitutes a good description and what doesn’t. That’s interesting, especially since they use the description to index the video in the search engines.
Did you know that the search engines cannot index your video file? They don’t know what you’re saying because the search engines can’t read your lips…yet. YouTube has just come out with speech recognition for videos on their website that can appear as subtitles. The bugs haven’t been worked out yet, but it’s a quantum leap from just 6 months ago. The speech is not transcribed correctly and is done by a computer and not by a human. It gets better over time.
Do you want to learn what to put in the ‘description’ box found in your video? Join me in the Lawyers Video Studio coaching group to find out. It’s the secret world that I learned the hard way; by making mistakes.
WHAT ARE THE KEY ANSWERS?
Keywords are what people use to find people and things online. Go to Google and type in “Medical Malpractice Attorney New York,” and see who consistently comes up in the #1 organic search position. What are the keywords in that search? New York Medical Malpractice Lawyer.
If you include the keywords that your viewers, clients or customers are always looking for, you have a much better chance of your video being found, compared to a video that doesn’t have the keywords appropriate that.
How do you know which keywords to use?
Think about why a client, customer or viewer would come to your site. Ask yourself what information they want when they come to you. What do they ask you every time they talk to you? That will tell you what keywords to use for your video.
How many keywords should you use? That question is much more difficult to answer. There is no right or wrong answer. There are SEO gurus who tell you to use only a few. Other SEO experts say 10-15. Others say to use more. The best practice method is to use a handful of the most relevant keywords.
YouTube is a powerful and free way to let the world see your video. It’s a great way to drive free traffic to your website that can often be compromised by similar competitor ads and videos. Used in the right way, it can help drive traffic to your website. By using the wrong method, you will wonder what you did wrong and why no one is calling you after watching your videos.
Video about My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old
You can see more content about My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old
If you have any questions about My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old
My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old
way My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old
tutorial My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old
My Pc Says My Graphics Driver Is 6 Month Old free
#YouTube #Blueprint #Success #Lawyer #Video #Marketing