You are searching about My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots, today we will share with you article about My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots is useful to you.
Stealth Cam Prowler HD Motion Trail Camera – A User Guide
Scouting game and wildlife with the Stealth Cam Prowler HD digital trail camera has never been more advanced.
Stealth Cam Prowler HD digital video scout recorder with full HD video recording features plus 8Mb Still camera. The tool also stamps time/date/moon phase and temperature on each file to provide valuable field information. In addition to recording video and stills the Prowler records full audio.
With 54 infrared emitters, the Prowler HD can capture night photos and subjects up to 40 feet. Video recording times are adjustable. (from five seconds to five minutes)
How to set up your Prowler HD
The Stealth Cam Prowler comes in the box with a belt strap, a guide and a data transfer guide. You will need 6 good quality C cell batteries, and an SD memory card which you can buy a 4 Gig one for around £7.00. Running the camera at full resolution with a 4Gb card gives you 1600 high res 3400×2550 still photos or 112 HD video clips.
Setting the camera
It is recommended that you place the camera 5 feet off the ground with the lens pointing at a slight downward angle. Be careful of the rising sun and position your camera so that it faces north or south, and eliminate any foliage in front of the lens. Feed the strap through the camera, there are two “belt loops” on the back of the machine and wrap the straps around a tree or post but don’t tighten them yet.
Direct the camera so that it faces the area you want to cover with the IR. Avoid pointing the camera towards the rising or setting sun as it can cause overexposure. Slide the camera to the side of the tree, and look through the viewfinder at the top of the camera to check the area the lens will cover.
When you are happy tighten the belts, and lock the belt through the buckle until it is tight enough. For small ground game a piece of wood placed at the top of the camera will move the lens towards the ground better, covering the ground better.
Testing the Operation
1. Once you are happy with the position of the camera, open the camera body, and turn the camera on.
2. Press the Test button, the camera will then enter a 1 minute countdown mode, enough time to exit the coverage area.
3. Walk through the target capture area, making sure that the PIR picks up your presence, this is indicated by a green LED illumination.
4. I use my lab puppy Millie as a test dog, but ask her to walk past the camera, making sure it picks up something smaller, rather than a 15 stone person!
5. When you are satisfied that the camera position is sufficient to cover the area you need, you are ready to begin.
Camera programming for new operation
1. When you have completed the test operation, you are ready to set up the camera. You should decide around now if you want to capture video footage or still images. Remember that you can have a burst mode of 1-9 consecutive images in still mode!
2. Open up the camera, and insert your blank SD card into the SD card slot on the side of the camera body inside.
3. Turn the camera ON and following your manual, set the camera for either Camera or Video mode. You also need to set the length of the video, or the number of pictures you want the camera to take at once. In video mode you can operate the camera in HD, D1 or VGA mode, with HD of the best quality but less image size per card. In Camera mode you can choose High, Low or Basic resolution, of course as with video, the lower the resolution means the more pictures you can put on a memory card. We set the video length to 20 seconds and the timeout to 1.
4. The Time Out setting allows you to tell the Stealth Cam how long it should “sleep” between triggers. This should be set very low if you are using a large capacity memory card, as there is nothing worse than a deer moving into shot, then out of shot for a moment, to return to pasture in front of a sleep track camera, isn’t it. Do not wake up again for 10 minutes, during which time the deer is dedicated to new pastures.
5. You should also set the time and date at this stage, which is very important when reviewing the video footage later.
6. At the end of each setup selection, you can press MENU to exit and return to the camera status reading screen. You now have 60 seconds to turn off the camera, and get out of the PIR range.
7. Making sure that you connect the two hooks firmly, close up the camera and leave the field, the camera is now ready to capture the movement of animals.
8. At night the Infra red glows.
9. During the day you will get colorful pictures.
Returning to the camera
When you return to the camera, you can immediately see if it has been triggered by the counter on the front.
If you are lucky you will have captured still pictures or video of wildlife or people passing by.
1. The Stealth Cam Prowler HD comes with a cable to download to your PC, but this means removing the camera and taking it home with you. It is better to have two SD cards, so you can keep one empty for changing, and replace the full SD card.
2. We have two SD cards, so open the camera, and turn off the camera.
3. Remove the existing SD card, replace it with another blank card, make any changes to the menu you need such as resolution or time etc., and then make sure that the camera is turned on, close it ready for the next day.
Downloading your photos
1. We took our Prowler back to our desks and removed the SD card ready to download.
2. Remove the SD card, and then insert it into your laptop card reader. If your computer doesn’t have an SD slot, you can buy a USB card reader for a few pounds.
3. When you have inserted the card, your PC will read the information.
4. Open up the folder containing the files on the SD card, and you can view the photos or video on your desktop or save them for a later date, or even upload them to You Tube to share with the world.
Video about My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots
You can see more content about My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots
If you have any questions about My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots
My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots
way My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots
tutorial My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots
My Dog Is 6 Years Old And Never Had Shots free
#Stealth #Cam #Prowler #Motion #Trail #Camera #User #Guide