You are searching about My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School, today we will share with you article about My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School is useful to you.
Essential Child Safety Tips For Parents
The FBI estimates that at least 2300 children are reported missing every day. Parents need to start educating their children about safety issues at a young age, starting around 3-4 years of age.
1. Dealing with the issue of safety in a non-threatening way. It is important not to make your child afraid of dangerous situations or people, but to be careful and able to recognize when something is not right.
2. Encourage your child to trust their intuition, and to be able to talk to you when something is bothering them. They should know not to keep secrets from you. Open communication is very important. Just listen to your child.
3. Let your child know that their body belongs to them. No one has the right to touch them inappropriately. If someone is touching them or making them feel uncomfortable in any way, they should let you know immediately, even if it’s a family member.
4. Tell your child about the rules that apply to strangers. That is, that a stranger is like any other person, not like a monster or a creature. A stranger is someone your child doesn’t know, and his or her friends and family don’t.
Foreigners use different methods to attract a child.
The most common symptoms are:
Pretending to look for a lost dog
Offering candy or money to get the child to go to their car
Tells the child that family members will be hurt if he or she does not obey
Asking for guidance
Let your child know that adults do not ask children for help and do not threaten them.
If they encounter any of the above situations, they should immediately scream, “NO,” and run as fast as they can in the other direction and try to find a trusted adult. They should not approach an unknown car or get into a car with an adult they do not know. If someone tries to grab them, they should scream, “THIS IS NOT MY PARENT!” to attract attention.
5. Share a secret CODE Word that is easy to remember. Tell your child if someone comes to them and says they are a family friend who needs to take them somewhere, (sometimes they say a parent is hurt and in the hospital, or there is a family emergency ) your child must ask for the code word. If the person is truly a friend, they will know it. If they don’t know him your child should run away as fast as possible.
6. Do not put the name on your child’s clothes, backpack or other personal items. A kidnapper could use this information to try to gain trust.
7. Provide instructions on what to do if your child is separated from you in a mall, supermarket or other public place. Tell them to go to a payment counter, information desk, or talk to a security officer or a mother with children, and tell them they are lost and looking for their parent(s). Make sure your child knows his full name, address, phone number, and the place where you work or can be contacted, as well as how to call 911, send make calls, and call the operator on a pay phone.
8. Always know where your child is, and keep a list of their friends, addresses and phone numbers.
9. Keep an up-to-date record of your child’s personal and medical information handy in case of an emergency, such as a ChildPrint ID Pack or ChildPrint ID Card. Make sure your child is fingerprinted and have a recent photo available at all times.
Video about My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School
You can see more content about My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School
If you have any questions about My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School
My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School
way My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School
tutorial My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School
My 6 Year Old Son Has No Friends At School free
#Essential #Child #Safety #Tips #Parents