You are searching about My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing, today we will share with you article about My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing is useful to you.
5 Essentials to Transition From the Corner Office to Your "Virtual" Home Office
For years I equated success with my elaborate title of Director of Operations of a million dollar corporation and the salary that allowed me to give my children expensive gifts that replaced my time. As a single mother of four I thought it was important for me to just have a good salary. Weeks on the road, long hours at the office, average report cards, and thousands of dollars spent on childcare inspired me to re-prioritize my life to focus on the things that matter most –MY FAMILY. With a broad set of administrative skills and a background in management, I decided to change my corner office for a home office where I would offer services while spending more time with my family. You won’t become a millionaire overnight but the opportunity to work from home and give my children the time they need is priceless. For those considering the move I have created the 5 MUST HAVES for moving to your “Virtual” workplace:
- Dedicated work space – You must have a space that is used only for work. You can’t share your client files on the kitchen table with your three-year-olds PB&J at lunchtime.
- Good City – GET ME ON THIS ONE! Often during your “start-up” process to almost work, you will spend COUNTLESS hours sitting at your computer. Can you imagine sitting 10 hours a day in a wooden kitchen chair or folding chair? I didn’t do that! Invest in a chair that is not only comfortable for your “bottom” but has good support for your back.
- Trusted Computing – This may seem like a no-brainer so let me explain; your work computer should not be used by your eight year old to play angry bird and surf the web. One wrong click can cost you $100+ to remove a virus and lose unbacked data. Since your computer is almost the main thing you work in, it should be at the very least the following requirements: 2 GHz processor speed (this is the speed at which the device works), 80 Gigabytes Hard Drive (for storing programs, data and files), CD / DVD, USB port, and ethernet card.
- Business Phone Number – You don’t want your new clients calling your home phone; and you don’t want your cell number printed on 1000 business cards. You get a “virtual” number that you put on your marketing materials, you can send it to a number of your choice. You can get a toll free or local number through Evoice for as little as 12.95 per month, and they are currently offering 6 months free.
- Do Not Disturb Sign – This is probably one of the most important things! Although you work from home it is important to let your family know when you are on a conference call, talking to a potential client, or focusing on a task. You don’t want your five-year-old crying for milk while you tell your client about the benefits of your service. It will take some time for your family to fully understand what the sign means, but positive reinforcement always helps.
This list is not set in stone. It’s based on my experiences, good and bad, as I transitioned from corporate America to working from home. There is no wrong or right way to enter the virtual workplace, these MUST just help you get the ball rolling. With that being said.. are you ready for your first client?
Video about My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing
You can see more content about My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing
If you have any questions about My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing
My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing
way My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing
tutorial My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing
My 6 Year Old Son Has A Hard Time Focusing free
#Essentials #Transition #Corner #Office #quotVirtualquot #Home #Office