You are searching about Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl, today we will share with you article about Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl is useful to you.
37 Activities to Do With Your Family on Your Front Porch
We often take for granted a part of our home that we pass by day after day. What part is that? It’s your front porch. If you have a medium to large front porch, consider it an extension of your home where you can spend time with your family. You might be wondering what you could do on your porch.
It was easy for me to come up with a bunch of simple family activities that you could do on the front porch with your son, daughter, spouse, mother, father, grandparent, neighbor, or friend. Now don’t laugh when you read this list. Some activities will appeal to you more than others. Some might even bring back memories of when you were a child.
Here are the first 37 things that came to mind, but I didn’t stop there. I have much more in my future articles. Some of these activities will work best with a small table on the porch. Keep in mind that the weather and the lighting on your porch is a factor in some of these steps.
So let’s get down to it.
- Play checkers, chess, cards or any board game like scrabble or monopoly. All are fun front porch classics.
- Read stories aloud to each other.
- Listen to some secrets on old-time radio when it’s dark outside.
- Write birthday cards for the next month.
- Work on a puzzle book together.
- Read the newspaper with your honey.
- Listen to the audiobook together, maybe chapter by chapter.
- Plant an herb garden to place on the ledge of the railing.
- Make pot holders from eyelets. Remember that as a kid?
- Sew the baby on the porch swing (in this case, you need a baby!).
- Learn a foreign language together.
- Blow bubbles with your child. You can even make your own bubble solution.
- Draw with sidewalk chalk.
- Install a ceiling fan on the porch (a great project for a knowledgeable parent to teach an older child).
- Play jacks, tiddlywinks or marbles (they can be really fun!).
- Magic tricks
- Play the keyboard or guitar and sing some songs.
- Listen to hockey, basketball, baseball or football on your radio.
- Do your homework together.
- Set up your telescope and identify stars, planets and UFOs.
- Surf the Internet, update your blog, answer questions on the forum.
- Talk to your grandma or grandpa on the phone.
- Pour your heart out to each other on the porch swing.
- Fold the clothes. Prefab clothing doesn’t have to be boring!
- Get a cool paint by numbers and keep at it.
- Brainstorm ideas on how to organize your porch to make it even nicer.
- Hang a porch swing with a friend.
- Identify the birds and keep a birding log.
- Put the puzzle together. Do it with something that is easy to transport to the house.
- Sort and organize your recipes.
- Cut out coupons, articles or pictures from newspapers and magazines.
- Create a springboard from a store-bought kit. Some kits include colorful, glittery gems and letter stencils to personalize your springboard.
- Make a wind chime and hang it on the porch.
- Paint small decorative birdhouses to decorate your porch.
- Host a book club meeting on your porch—complete with some snacks like lemonade, ice cream cookies, and popcorn.
- Get out a sketch pad and sketch a picture of a front porch to hang in your house.
- Decorate your front door with a wreath, a basket, or some beautiful bright, fresh color.
Your porch is a perfect little piece of heaven that you just happen to see. It’s a great place to spend time outdoors with someone you love or just by yourself. Even in this fancy, high-tech world where we’re constantly entertained by television, video and game boxes, sometimes going back to the basics is quite refreshing. Come up with your own reasons to spend time on your front porch with your family. It can also improve the rest of your life.
Look for future articles from me with more fun activities to do on your front porch.
Video about Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl
You can see more content about Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl
If you have any questions about Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl
Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl
way Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl
tutorial Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl
Fun Things To Do With A 10 Month Old Girl free
#Activities #Family #Front #Porch