You are searching about Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl, today we will share with you article about Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl is useful to you.
5 Ways to Improve Your Mental Health in 2017
1. Limit negative self-talk – We all have times when we hear the chatter in our minds telling us we’re not good enough or won’t be able to achieve our goals. I like to call it the “itty bitty shitty committee”. Some days the shitty committee is quiet, we’re full of confidence and roaring like a lion, and two days later the shitty committee is screaming loudly and we feel like we can’t do anything right. Here’s what you need to know about your negative self-talk… It’s all a lie, don’t believe the hype! The key is awareness. When you catch yourself thinking these negative thoughts, tell the committee you’re not! Look at yourself in the mirror and say, “I am good enough to have peace, success, and all my dreams.” Replace these negative thoughts with positive ones and you will soon find the committee becoming quieter and quieter.
2. Practice Mindfulness – In our fast-paced world, it becomes important that we are able to quiet the mind, calm down and connect with our inner being. Finding just 5 minutes a day to practice meditation or some other form of mindfulness can make a dramatic difference in your level of happiness and overall mental health. People who are depressed tend to spend too much time living in the past, and people who worry constantly spend too much time thinking about the future. Mindfulness allows you to simply be in the present moment and develop awareness and appreciation for what is happening right now. This year I challenged myself to meditate 365 days in a row… #meditate365. I’m on day 18 and I can already see a difference. Join me and develop your daily meditation practice.
3. Let go and forgive – a new start is a great time to deal with any old thoughts, feelings or emotions we’re holding on to that aren’t serving us in a positive way. Pain from a past relationship, resentment from not getting a job or promotion, or bitterness from a negative interaction with a family member can lodge within us and negatively affect our mental health. One of my favorite quotes says, “Having someone is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.” Learning to let go and forgive is for us, not for the person who hurt us. Forgiveness is a process, but the journey is worth the journey. Spend some time reflecting on whether you hold grudges or bad feelings about someone or a situation and begin the process of releasing them.
4. Practice Gratitude – We often take the power of gratitude for granted. We all understand the concept of being grateful, but practicing gratitude is a little more than saying I’m grateful for everything I have. Consciously and consciously expressing gratitude for what you have and the little things that happen in your life every day can make a dramatic difference in your emotional state. Your practice could be to verbalize your gratitude every morning when you wake up or after meditating. This could be keeping a gratitude journal or a gratitude jar and writing down what you are grateful for each day. Or you can join an online gratitude group and share what you’re thankful for by posting to that group every day. I’m a member of the Insight Timer Gratitude Group and I enjoy creating daily posts and reading what others are thankful for.
5. Practice Self-Care – Taking some me time each week can improve your positive mental health in ways you can’t imagine. We are so busy doing things for others that we often forget about ourselves. I always tell my clients that you cannot serve from an empty vessel. You cannot be the best parent, spouse or friend if you are overworked, tired and emotionally drained. Commit to at least one day a week that you will do something to show yourself love. This year I’m working on it by calling Sundays Self-Care Sundays. It’s the one day a week where I can’t do any work and I have to do something just for me. For those of you who fall into the workaholic category, this can be a challenge, but the rewards outweigh the challenges. Give it a try, you’ll be glad you did.
Video about Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl
You can see more content about Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl
If you have any questions about Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl
Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl
way Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl
tutorial Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl
Creative Things To Do For A Ten Ear Old Girl free
#Ways #Improve #Mental #Health