You are searching about Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant, today we will share with you article about Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant is useful to you.
How To Get Pregnant – Reasons Behind Infertility
How to get pregnant can be frustrating for a couple if the woman fails to conceive. Infertility in either the man or the woman can lead to failure in becoming pregnant even after sustained intercourse over time. This can be a cause of concern, especially if the woman is under 35 years of age and healthy in all other respects. Infertility can occur in a woman as also in a man so both should undergo a thorough medical check up to find out the reasons behind infertility and check whether it can be medically or otherwise resolved. Infertility can be primary or the secondary type; in the first type, the couple never succeeded in conceiving while in the latter, there is difficulty in conceiving again after a previous pregnancy.
In a woman, there can be various reasons behind infertility-
- Age is an important factor. As a woman grows older and passes the 35 years age barrier, her fertility starts to decrease.
- Obesity is another adverse factor affecting fertility. When a woman is underweight, she will have problems conceiving.
- Infections of the reproductive system and sexually transmitted diseases are other causative factors affecting fertility.
- Smoking, drugs and alcohol, unhealthy dietary habits and a physically sedentary lifestyle contribute to higher incidences of infertility in women. Tobacco, drugs and alcohol interfere with the production of estrogen, a hormone responsible for folliculogenesis, uterine blood flow and ovulation. Damage might not be repairable but it is possible to arrest further damage by abstaining.
- Pathological conditions are also responsible for fertility issues. Polycystic ovary syndrome is a condition where small cysts develop in the ovaries, disturbing the hormone balance.
Endometriosis is a condition where the endometrial tissue, i.e. the lining of the uterus, grows outside it and creates fertility problems. Hormonal imbalances may disturb ovulation and prevents release of the mature egg. With advancing age the quality of the egg declines and irregularities in the chromosomal make up will result in pregnancy that does not last its full term. Blockage of the fallopian tubes means the egg cannot travel to the uterus and be fertilized. Inflammation of the pelvis and bacterial infection such as Chlamydia hamper fertility. Malformation of the uterus, uterine fibroids, Asherman’s syndrome cause infertility.
A woman’s cervix may develop sperm antibodies preventing conception and the mucus may be non-receptive to sperm. There may be a vaginal obstruction preventing sperm movement. Genetic factors such as androgen insensitivity syndrome contribute to infertility. In some cases a woman may have primary amenorrhea along with an underdeveloped uterus known as the Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome.
Etiology of infertility is so wide based that it is not surprising for infertility to be common. However, through lab tests can pinpoint the specific cause and a doctor can help in providing the right direction to resolving the issue.
Infertility happens to men too, preventing conception. Common reasons behind male infertility are blockages of the vas deferens, varicose veins in the testicles, sperm problems, sperm allergy and sexually transmitted diseases.
Video about Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant
You can see more content about Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant
If you have any questions about Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant
Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant
way Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant
tutorial Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant
Can A 2 Year Old Boy Get A Girl Pregnant free
#Pregnant #Reasons #Infertility