You are searching about Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars, today we will share with you article about Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars is useful to you.
The 10 Most Romantic Couples in History
Ream has been written about it; it has forged the most unusual alliances and triumphed over all odds. Like a rampaging elephant (not a very romantic simile, but you get the idea), it doesn’t bother to see what’s in its path and just completely devours those involved. Yes, we are talking about this thing called love. Over the decades, Cupid’s arrows have sometimes caused two people to fall so deeply, passionately and hopelessly in love that society and its dictates have simply fallen by the wayside. And we’ve devoured their immortal love stories, secretly envying those couples who found their soulmates or soul mates. And feel encouraged to find your prince or princess.
Here is 10 of the most romantic couples of all time in human history.
1. Romeo and Juliet. Perhaps the most famous pair of lovers of all time, it is one of William Shakespeare’s love stories that has inspired a generation of lovers and continues to do so to this day. Rome and Juliet are synonymous with true, eternal love and also the greatest sacrifice of love – one’s own life.
2. Pyramus and Thisbe. This is a tragic love story written by the Roman poet Ovid in his Metamorphoses, which may have set the tone for William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet centuries later. In this story, two young lovers are neighbors but cannot meet openly because of their warring families. They used to meet secretly and one day agreed to meet under a mulberry tree. Through a series of unfortunate incidents and colossal misunderstandings, both Pryramus and Thisbe die within minutes of each other, each killing himself believing the other to be dead.
3. Cleopatra and Mark Antony. Intriguing, unforgettable and deeply romantic, this is a love story whose passionate appeal has not diminished over time. It is not surprising that William Shakespeare dramatized the story of true love in his play. Cleopatra, a breathtakingly beautiful woman, intelligent and powerful, was the last pharaoh of Egypt, while Mark Antony was the Roman general who had replaced his murdered friend Julius Caesar. The two fell in love instantly, and their union made them a formidable ruling power, placing Egypt in a position of supremacy. As with all love stories, the course was never straight, and false news of Cleopatra’s death led Antony to fall on his sword. The shaken Egyptian queen followed suit, unable to live without her lover.
4. Salim and Anarkali.The Mughals, who ruled India from 1526 to 1858, not only built one of the greatest love monuments of all time, the Taj Mahal, but also created several unforgettable love stories. The most popular among them has been the tale of the handsome Prince Salim (the yet-to-be-crowned Emperor Jehangir) and the beautiful courtesan Anarkali, the court dancer of his father’s palace. Their love story is the thread of legend – an unlikely alliance, insurmountable social barriers and parental opposition. And the final, heart-wrenching ending where Anarkali is walled up alive, even as the inmate Salim watches helplessly.
5. Tristan and Isolde. Isolde, daughter of the King of Ireland, was betrothed to King Mark of Cornwall. King Mark sent his nephew Tristan to Ireland to accompany his bride-to-be to Cornwall. However, fate had planned otherwise. Both Tristan and Isolde fell passionately in love with each other. However, Isolde married King Mark but never stopped loving Tristan. King Mark learned of this affair and banished Tristan from Cornwall. Heartbroken, Tristan traveled to Brittany where he met Iseult of Brittany. He eventually marries her but never consummates the union. Finally, Izulta’s lie causes Tristan to die of grief. Shocked, Isolde dies soon after.
6. Odysseus and Penelope. This is a Greek love story of unimaginable devotion and sacrifice. Soon after his marriage to Penelope, Odysseus goes off into battle and is separated from her for the next twenty years. But each patiently awaits the other’s return. During these long years of separation, Penelope steadfastly rejects no less than 108 ardent suitors, although she has little hope of her beloved husband’s return. Odysseus, on the other hand, bravely rejects the advances of the beautiful witch so that he can return to his wife and son.
7. Heloise and Abelard. The love story, which became world famous at the beginning of the 12th century, celebrates the passion between a monk and a nun. Peter Abelard was a distinguished philosopher in Paris who was entrusted by Canon Fulbert of Notre Dame to raise his niece Heloise, a serious girl. Abelard and Heloise fell madly in love and a child was conceived as a result of this secret affair. When the cannoneer stumbles upon their love affair, Abelard decides to send Heloise to a convent to escape his uncle’s wrath. However, the uncle was convinced that Abelard was only having fun with his niece, so he was castrated while she slept. Deprived of his manhood, Abelard became a monk for the rest of his life, but continued to love Heloise. Heartbroken, Heloise became a nun in the same convent. However, the wonderfully touching love letters they exchanged later ended up in print and inspired true lovers around the world.
8. Shah Jehan and Mumtaz Mahal. Another Mughal love story that exists to this day is that of Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan and his wife Mumtaz Mahal. After Mumtaz’s death in 1629, the heartbroken emperor decided to build a fitting monument to the love of his life – the magnificent Taj Mahal, hailed as the greatest monument to love. It is also among the new seven wonders of the world. The construction of this white marble monument took twenty long years, employing 20,000 workers and 1,000 elephants. Shah Jehan was deposed by his own son Aurangazeb and imprisoned in the Red Fort of Agra. He spent his long and lonely years standing and looking across the river Yamuna at the shining white monument to his beloved queen. Eventually, Shah Jehan was buried next to her in the Taj Mahal. Lovers try to see the Taj Mahal on a full moon night – it is an unforgettable sight.
9. Queen Victoria and Prince Albert. This is an incredible love story in which the English monarch mourned the death of her husband – the one man she loved – for 40 long years. Victoria ascended the throne of England in 1837 and married her first cousin, Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha in 1840. Deeply devoted to her husband, Victoria was devastated when Albert died in 1861. The grieving queen avoided any public appearance for three years. . Even after returning to public life, she never stopped mourning her beloved husband and continued to wear black until her death in 1901. It was during her reign, the longest in English history, that Britain became the world power on which “the sun never set.”
10. Orpheus and Eurydice. In this ancient Greek love story, Orpheus fell madly in love with and married Eurydice, a beautiful nymph. This happy couple was overshadowed by Aristaeus, the Greek god of the earth and agriculture, who also turned his attention to the ethereal Eurydice. One day, while trying to escape the pursuit of Aristaeus’ love, Eurydice accidentally stepped into a snake’s den and was fatally bitten on her legs. Distraught, Orpheus played and sang mournful songs that finally moved the gods and nymphs to return their lost love to him. However, like most love stories, this one did not have a happy ending. And he lost Eurydice for the second time, but this time for all eternity.
Did you notice? None of the love stories really had a “happy ending.” They all ended with the death of one or both lovers, usually due to some colossal misunderstanding. I wonder if they had all “lived happily ever after” would we have felt the same poignancy we do now? We’ll never know!
Video about Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars
You can see more content about Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars
If you have any questions about Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars
Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars
way Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars
tutorial Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars
Best Gift For 3 Year Old Girl Under Twenty Dollars free
#Romantic #Couples #History